For the safety of our staff, students and community, IN-STUDIO group classes have been postponed until further notice.
Arlington Ballroom will start Online Classes, May 2020. Learn to dance in the safety and comfort of your own home and don't let 2020 keep you from your dance goals!
· Why join an Online Group Classes?
Learn footwork, patterns and technique
Receive live instruction, feedback and ask questions with a professional
Meet & connect with others!
Exercise while having fun
Finally learn how to dance!
What You Need to Know
for Online Group Classes...
· How are they structured?
We currently offer two types of online group classes:
(1) Intro Level
(2) Mixed Level
Intro Level classes are perfect place to start for pure beginners. These classes will break down everything you need to know about the basics. These classes will teach footwork, positioning and how to lead and follow.
- No experience needed. No partners necessary.
Mixed Level classes are great for students beginner – advanced. These classes will build upon the basics with new, more difficult, footwork patterns. These classes will place emphasis on frame, technique, individual body action and styling.
- Basic experience recommended. No partners necessary.
Online group classes will be taught through ZOOM.
· How do I Join?
STEP 1: See Class Schedule and pick a dance style and level.
STEP 2: Register for your series online through our Square Marketplace.
**All classes require a minimum of 4 students to run. Class registration will be capped at 12 per class to allow instructors the ability to fully engage with all kids in attendance
STEP 3: Follow our HOW TO PREP FOR YOUR FIRST ONLINE GROUP CLASS guide to get set up on ZOOM before your class!
· Do I need anything for class?
- A computer, tablet or mobile device
- The ZOOM App installed
- An open space (recommended minimum: 3 x 8 feet)
Recommended but NOT required:
- Microphone (to ask questions)
- Webcam (not required but recommended for instructors to see students and give feedback)
- Hardwood, vinyl or tile flooring
· How long are the classes?
All classes are 45 minutes long.
· What is the pricing for Online Group Classes?
$10 per class
· Do I need a partner?
· Do I need any experience?
No. Our INTRO level classes are designed to start students from the very beginning!